• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

There’s a treat coming....(just have to upload it).

Craig 1965

Warren Veteran
After the midweek pundits wanting video evidence of flo grooming Leo, and my disappointing first effort at capturing the moment, I was rather lucky a short time ago when flo set about giving Leo yet another floof wash. As soon as I get it downloaded I’ll post it. But it comes with a cuteness warning...

That is just so lovely :love: :love:

I liked the bit where Flo stopped to groom herself and Leo just sat patiently waiting for her to return to him :love:

Looks like you have two very happy bunnies there!

Blimey that wasnt a wash more like a spring clean! I just love how these two have come together Flo looks so chilled compared to the garden whirlwind in her first video appearances.

Blimey that wasnt a wash more like a spring clean! I just love how these two have come together Flo looks so chilled compared to the garden whirlwind in her first video appearances.

This was something we were saying this afternoon. We had our friend from the blue cross round - we’d invited her round (with covid protections) to see how flo had developed over the 3 weeks we’ve had her. She was amazed at how far flo had come in such a short time. She was also keen to see Leo as Leo’s old foster carer was asking after him.
Flo was on good form and right on cue performed a full DBF for our friend - and flo was flat out DBF for ages. Flo sleeps fully eyes shut - quite amazing.
So we are extremely amazed and pleased how far flo has come and so proud that her journey has been followed by so many special friends on ru.
Flo is still settling in and it’ll take time but hopefully as each new day dawns, she feels more at ease with us.

That is just so lovely :love: :love:

I liked the bit where Flo stopped to groom herself and Leo just sat patiently waiting for her to return to him :love:

Looks like you have two very happy bunnies there!
That was my favorite part too. They were meant to be together.:love:

This was something we were saying this afternoon. We had our friend from the blue cross round - we’d invited her round (with covid protections) to see how flo had developed over the 3 weeks we’ve had her. She was amazed at how far flo had come in such a short time. She was also keen to see Leo as Leo’s old foster carer was asking after him.
Flo was on good form and right on cue performed a full DBF for our friend - and flo was flat out DBF for ages. Flo sleeps fully eyes shut - quite amazing.
So we are extremely amazed and pleased how far flo has come and so proud that her journey has been followed by so many special friends on ru.
Flo is still settling in and it’ll take time but hopefully as each new day dawns, she feels more at ease with us.

She is a real credit to you, Jan and Leo. I love seeing her like this and a DBF is just awesome.

Back