• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Walter the ham

Graciee

Staff member
Sorry they're not the best quality but here he is exploring his new home :D

AjUeCaf.jpg

ovGTnT1.jpg

gs4cpM7.jpg

lwsBWSD.jpg

N89bTk0.jpg

4lpmW5i.jpg

rqqjERl.jpg

Oooh, this makes me so broody for dwarfies again!! He is just beautiful, what gorgeous eyes :love:
They're so cute, I love all hamsters tho tbf [emoji38]

I'm just cleaning and sorting out some of his things from his previous cage so he has more familiar stuff around too, and his wheel needs a good clean [emoji849] but so far he looks really happy :D he's got a little maze box thing with different compartments in it which he's already put what he pouched into one of the sections inside it [emoji38]

Sent from my Galaxy S21 Ultra using Tapatalk

He's so cute! They're really good pics, I think I only ever got a handful of photos of my robo she was so fast/didn't come out!

This is his home overall and one I just took, he's at the doorway, he tried to drag the toothbrush inside [emoji38] he's maneuvering it currently, I think he'll get it inside [emoji38]
6de72d9db8cd3e9ef88885435ad59f2b.jpg
3fec9ca6dba26c9681a951c886f2f218.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy S21 Ultra using Tapatalk

I think he must be cute! :lol: Can he have a friend or not? I love the maze! Last q - do you put his water in a bowl?

I love how, in the very first pciture, his cheeks are so full they meld into the rest of his body AND make him really wide :love: He's lovely :D I've never been a fan of hamsters but other people's are cute :lol:

Back