• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

good Boysie hay nommies

mikek

Warren Veteran
:) but he's still inside atm due to Tulip being nasty to him :(

mBG2Kr3.jpg

Love a bit of pepper and he’s looking fab.
Tulip should be showing some sympathy and understanding, not being horrid.
Nose rubs to pepper and I hope Tulip realises just what a lovely companion pepper is and gives him some loving. :love:

I was wondering how little pepper was doing, he's looking good Mike :D. Sorry Tulip is not playing nice, hope they are soon back together, but I bet you like having a little house mate really :love:

I was wondering how little pepper was doing, he's looking good Mike :D. Sorry Tulip is not playing nice, hope they are soon back together, but I bet you like having a little house mate really :love:

it has been a mixed blessing :lol:

Oh bless him he's gorgeous!

I'm so glad he's recovering well. Naughty Tulip though I guess she's keen to reassert herself rather than show sympathy.

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk

Bloomin' women, Lopsy gets this too: whe I brought him inside he was so upset for a good half day, he didn't want to have to deal with Chibbs' reassertions, he wasn't the one who was ill, he was happy being outside!

Totally get the mixed blessing thing :lol: Hope Tulip gets over herself soon and Pepper continues to be a munchy little darling :)

Ahh. So good to see handsome Pepper looking so well after a major emergency op. He is so lucky to have you to invest your resources-funds,time,sleep,emotional-into his recovery.
Is Pepper enjoying his time with you?

Ahh. So good to see handsome Pepper looking so well after a major emergency op. He is so lucky to have you to invest your resources-funds,time,sleep,emotional-into his recovery.
Is Pepper enjoying his time with you?

not massively :lol: he keeps looking out through the patio doors and scratching at them. i've let him out a couple of times a day for the last week or so (with Tulip shut away) and then today with Tulip outside too but i kept them apart. I'm trying to get them used to each other again - slowly.

not massively :lol: he keeps looking out through the patio doors and scratching at them. i've let him out a couple of times a day for the last week or so (with Tulip shut away) and then today with Tulip outside too but i kept them apart. I'm trying to get them used to each other again - slowly.

I bet thats keeping you fit in your massive garden. Everything crossed your plan works & they can be reunited

Aww. Glad he is still enjoying his exercise. Does he look outside more when Tulip is out? Sending vibes for you all.

Back