Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Morse

Quote Originally Posted by InspectorMorse View Post
    From now on I will refer to him as Wally
    . Every now and then call out Wally and wave to the air.

whose a pretty boy

Quote Originally Posted by Barn Yard Bunnies View Post
    . Every now and then call out Wally and wave to the air.

I used to be ‘Jack’s-Jane’ but I have been logged out of that account and I can’t get back in !

Block the building of a Rabbit Meat Farm in Cornwall
    http://chng.it/McbytJf7bP

He was looking for his best friend, my now Ex neighbour Michelle who moved away last Friday. We both miss her and her hubby so much. The new neighbour is already proving to be ‘difficult’
    I'm sorry she and her husband have moved away. And, yikes, I'm sorry your new neighbour is already troublesome.

He is a cutie.

He's so cute! Do you do his hair cut using dog clippers? I'm thinking of doing Jack at home, partly because of Covid and jack's age/temperament, Morse always looks really good and they're the same breed.

IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

Wise Old Thumper

Hello Morse

Quote Originally Posted by Liz47 View Post
    He's so cute! Do you do his hair cut using dog clippers? I'm thinking of doing Jack at home, partly because of Covid and jack's age/temperament, Morse always looks really good and they're the same breed.
    Yes, I have never taken him to a Groomer. Around here it’s about 60 quid a time and he needs clipping every 4 weeks. The clippers cost me 70 quid, but over the last almost 5 years I have saved a fortune in Grooming fees !!

I used to be ‘Jack’s-Jane’ but I have been logged out of that account and I can’t get back in !

Block the building of a Rabbit Meat Farm in Cornwall
    http://chng.it/McbytJf7bP

Aww...sweet boy He looks real smart, Jane, you do a good job keeping up with his coat.

I just trimmed Jenna up for the first time in months. She really doesn't grow fur well anymore, it only took about 20 minutes to take off her extra bum floof and longer 'wild hairs.' She managed with me juggling her about by myself quite well, surprisingly, but didn't appreciate the bath afterwards one bit. To be fair, she hated bathing even when she was sighted, but blind it's pure torture for her.

I'm sorry you've lost a good neighbor and gained a questionable one, Jane. At least in Alaska we had 5 acres between us and bad neighbors. I hope things improve over time. ((((((Hugs)))))) xxxx

Yes, I have never taken him to a Groomer. Around here it’s about 60 quid a time and he needs clipping every 4 weeks. The clippers cost me 70 quid, but over the last almost 5 years I have saved a fortune in Grooming fees !!
    Thank you Yeah the groomers recommend doing Jack every 4-6 weeks it's a lot to keep up with. I think Jack will look terrible with me doing it but will give it a go

IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES