• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Morse

InspectorMorse

Wise Old Thumper
eleCM0K.jpg

:love:

He was looking for his best friend, my now Ex neighbour Michelle who moved away last Friday. We both miss her and her hubby so much. The new neighbour is already proving to be ‘difficult’ :roll:

So sad, hopefully after lockdown she can visit in summer.

As for Wally the Anker :(

He was looking for his best friend, my now Ex neighbour Michelle who moved away last Friday. We both miss her and her hubby so much. The new neighbour is already proving to be ‘difficult’ :roll:
I'm sorry she and her husband have moved away. :( And, yikes, I'm sorry your new neighbour is already troublesome.

He's so cute! :) Do you do his hair cut using dog clippers? I'm thinking of doing Jack at home, partly because of Covid and jack's age/temperament, Morse always looks really good and they're the same breed.

He's so cute! :) Do you do his hair cut using dog clippers? I'm thinking of doing Jack at home, partly because of Covid and jack's age/temperament, Morse always looks really good and they're the same breed.

Yes, I have never taken him to a Groomer. Around here it’s about 60 quid a time and he needs clipping every 4 weeks. The clippers cost me 70 quid, but over the last almost 5 years I have saved a fortune in Grooming fees !!

Aww...sweet boy :love: He looks real smart, Jane, you do a good job keeping up with his coat. :love:

I just trimmed Jenna up for the first time in months. She really doesn't grow fur well anymore, it only took about 20 minutes to take off her extra bum floof and longer 'wild hairs.' She managed with me juggling her about by myself quite well, surprisingly, but didn't appreciate the bath afterwards one bit. To be fair, she hated bathing even when she was sighted, but blind it's pure torture for her. :cry:

I'm sorry you've lost a good neighbor and gained a questionable one, Jane. At least in Alaska we had 5 acres between us and bad neighbors. :roll: I hope things improve over time. ((((((Hugs)))))) xxxx

Yes, I have never taken him to a Groomer. Around here it’s about 60 quid a time and he needs clipping every 4 weeks. The clippers cost me 70 quid, but over the last almost 5 years I have saved a fortune in Grooming fees !!

Thank you :) Yeah the groomers recommend doing Jack every 4-6 weeks it's a lot to keep up with. I think Jack will look terrible with me doing it but will give it a go :lol:

Back