• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Minnie-Mocha

bunniemum

Mama Doe
My dear sweet, shy, gentle Minnie-Mocha, its' been a month now since we had to say our final goodbye. We still miss you so, finding ourselves frequently glancing in and checking where you are in your room; and watching tv with us by the fire in the evenings! and no more singing my silly little rhyme to you 'Minnie, Minnie, Mocha!..sure glad I gotcha!!' :cry:

You were such a good girl, you bonded so well with both your husbands who left before you, and were only ever poorly twice in your 13 years until the end. I'm so thankful your life was shared with us, I hope we served you well.

May your spirit run free out in the fields with Django, Benson and April xxxx

Sweet dreams Minnie-mocha xx

What a wonderfully long & healthy life she lead :love:I'm sure you served her well. Big hugs

I'm so very sorry you lost Minnie-Mocha. :cry: Like the others said, what a wonderfully long life she had, and so healthy. I hope she's with her husbands now.

What an amazing life, I'm sure she loved every minute of being with you. Binky free little bunny xxx

Thank you all for your kind messages :love: I feel very fortunate that my lovely Vet trusted in me, and kindly offered for me to assist her (in keeping with lockdown rules of only two people in room), so that I could be with Minnie as she passed away :love:

Back