Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Minnie-Mocha

Default Minnie-Mocha

My dear sweet, shy, gentle Minnie-Mocha, its' been a month now since we had to say our final goodbye. We still miss you so, finding ourselves frequently glancing in and checking where you are in your room; and watching tv with us by the fire in the evenings! and no more singing my silly little rhyme to you 'Minnie, Minnie, Mocha!..sure glad I gotcha!!'

You were such a good girl, you bonded so well with both your husbands who left before you, and were only ever poorly twice in your 13 years until the end. I'm so thankful your life was shared with us, I hope we served you well.

May your spirit run free out in the fields with Django, Benson and April xxxx
    Every Bun deserves some love, no matter what their breed, colour or background

I used to be ‘Jack’s-Jane’ but I have been logged out of that account and I can’t get back in !

UK Med Freedom Alliance https://www.ukmedfreedom.org/

Sweet dreams Minnie-mocha xx

What a wonderfully long & healthy life she lead I'm sure you served her well. Big hugs

www.TrawdenSoapKitchen.Etsy.com including Boobly Bears dried forage & herb mix

Big hugs xx
    The geeky one...

Often available for bunny runs: PM for details.

I’m so sorry binky free at the bridge Minnie-Mocha xx

Big big big hugs xxx

What a lovely long life with husbuns and you. Sorry for your loss.

I'm so very sorry you lost Minnie-Mocha. Like the others said, what a wonderfully long life she had, and so healthy. I hope she's with her husbands now.

What an amazing life, I'm sure she loved every minute of being with you. Binky free little bunny xxx
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

Thank you all for your kind messages I feel very fortunate that my lovely Vet trusted in me, and kindly offered for me to assist her (in keeping with lockdown rules of only two people in room), so that I could be with Minnie as she passed away
    Every Bun deserves some love, no matter what their breed, colour or background