• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Exciting release of new videos at 9pm -U/D new vid posted!

Ah - apologies. I’ve had the morning to forget and when I tried to download the vid. It was all dark because stoopid me forgot to change the camera settings to film at night. I’ll try again tonight but I will get footage.

It’s been a very odd evening tonight I must confess. Leo and flo worried me because they seemed extremely distant all night. At one point I wondered whether I should take Leo to the vet cause I just didn’t know what was going on.
Leo seemed to want to hide away all evening and flo wasn’t bothered. They’d had garden time this morning with my wife but she reported that flo and Leo spent the whole rest of the day under the living room table. They’d gone from inseparable to not wanting to be together. Then as I was just on my way to bed (8:30) flo is in the living room and Leo in the kitchen. He comes bounding in, settled down next to flo and she starts with the grooming again.
I don’t get it. I didn’t have the camera ready but I will do tomorrow as it seems 8-8:30 is the loving time so I’ll get footage tomorrow.
But really odd behaviour this evening up until 20 minutes ago.

Not wanting to be together, or just so comfortable that they don't need to be close together? My guys often spend hours sleeping apart through the day, one in one out, one sleeping the other eating, but they are always snuggled up after evening feeds and in the morning. Maybe they are just happy and therefore don't need to stay so close for reassurance?

I thought the same. Snowflake and Dusty often lie in separate parts of their enclosure and also have cuddle times ...

Same experience here. Ours will quite often sit in different corners of the room and it looks like they've fallen out :lol: But then you walk back in later and they're snuggling so closely they merge into one giant fluffy rabbit!

Back