• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Exciting release of new videos at 9pm -U/D new vid posted!

Craig 1965

Warren Veteran
Stand by your screens ladies and gentle-buns. 9pm tonight will see the release of the brand new hot footage of Sno-Flo and Leo and their first 'date'.
Lets just say that our living room is now blessed with the pitter patter of 8 little paws, not 4!
It's taking 2 hours to upload the video - I don't know why - I'm not a tecky sort of guy.
Craig xx

Last edited:
OK - things not going to plan on you tube. The 11 minutes of ooh and ahh and OMG are not being uploaded by you tube - which is frustrating. I'll have to break the video down and reload it tomorrow.
BUT.... here is part 3 of the excitement. It's about an hour after we allowed them to meet and this is what we've got so far. Apologies for the poor light - I can't help that. Part 1 and two and probably 3 will have to follow tomorrow. But we seem to have at least a bond - and I'm going to pinch myself cause I'm in shock.
Craig

They seem happy enough to flop out next to each other, with all the running up and down the garden, they will certainly be fit little buns.

Are you keeping Flo and Leo together overnight, or separating them?

Craig this is so lovely! What wonderful news on a Sunday evening :love:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is just how it should be! Let them bond in their own time and you can separate them for the first night if you want to sleep in your bed. By Wednesday they should be sitting and eating together, maybe sooner. Well done! They are going to be very happy.

Thanks everybun. I’m not sure what to do tonight. I’ve moved Leo’s bed into (or back into) the kitchen so he and flo could be together as I was under the impression that separating them now would be bad for the bond. But flo is now eating chunks from Leo’s cardboard box sleeping area and she seems to have this affliction with eating cardboard and I’ll not sleep tonight knowing she’s going to be destroying the box and consuming cardboard so I’m tempted to separate but reluctant because they are ok together.
I’m stuck.

I wouldn’t let her have access to cardboard. If you can sleep next to them I’d leave them together and only separate if they fight or you have to leave them unsupervised for any period of time

What did you decide and how did it go?

Thank you Dollyanna. In the end, after weighing up the various advice, I went for seperation just because I am struggling to find a strategy to prevent Flo from eating cardboard and tearing strips off the sleeping box that Leo calls home. It's not fair on him really to disrupt his familiarity despite the fact he was super excited to spend time with Flo.
Flos behaviour changed dramatically last night and she became much more approachable and acceptable to strokes. So both bunnies spent the night apart.
This morning we are back to the status quo and as I'm off today and tomorrow, it's rather perfect timing. Doors opened and 7am and Flo had decided to sleep on he floor round the corner from her usual spot - which was most unusual. Both Leo and Flo have continued in their remarkable and confusing ways and both have began today the same way they left last night, They've eaten out of the same bowl, eaten side by side, Flo has explored all of the downstairs and now worked out that there is a back way route into the living room that wasn't there 24 hours ago. As I've got a zoom meeting in 5 minutes time with work, both are now in the kitchen with me and the back door is open to the garden and I can observe them. Leo has been running in circles round Flo who is extremely submissive - which is most peculiar. She doesn't seem too worried and there has been and continues to be zero agression - nothing. Not one bite, scratch or lunge. Most peculiar.
I'll post the first videos later and update the thread.
Craig x

It's how Bunnies behave! It is very good that Flo is being submissive and so it looks like you will have an easy bond. Thankfully!

Quick update - here is part one of the very first footage of Flo and Leo from last night. Part 2 is uploading now and warning - contains ......binkies!

Love the laziness of them. Hop hop hop stop then hop hop hop stop again with a few flops in-between. :lol:. Pop in the bushes and confuse me.

Back