• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Exciting release of new videos at 9pm -U/D new vid posted!

They did. And my kitchen/diner this morning resembled an explosion in a currant factory!! You ever played hopscotch as a kid? Well that’s what I had to do this morning to navigate my way round my mined kitchen floor.
I’ll allow the little hooligans that. It was probably unsettling for them and they will have been nervous and excited.
When I came downstairs, flo was sprawled out on the middle of the floor and Leo sitting bolt upright keeping watch on the garden. Flo demanded that hooman open the door to the garden urgently and then proceeded to try to break Henry’s zoomy record of a lap round the fish pond, in the kitchen, into the living room, round the chairs and back to the patio.
Having demanded the back door open, both now sprawled out under the living room table whilst all the heat that was in the room is now sucked outside.
I think it’s safe to say things are going tickety boo.

That certainly made me laugh. I assume they have a litter tray or two? Do you think most of the mess was Flo's?

The newly decorated kitchen floor was a combo of both. Flo does bolder size nuggets whilst Leo pops out these dainty wee things. Leo seems to drop a bum mine when he’s excited so whenever he runs round behind flo, out pops a poop! They know where the litter area is and both are pretty well trained so I’m expecting that to settle down in a day or two.

This has really made me smile this morning Craig :) I'm so happy that things are going well for Leo and Flo, and you and Jan too, you've both worked so hard for this x

Do you put hay in the litter tray Craig?

Loads. Long stem, oat hay and bog standard. Flo loves the stuff. I’ll pick some more up this morning on my travels as I’m not at work til tomorrow.
I just can’t believe I’m at this point within 2 days and haven’t really done anything.
I think really both bunnies were at a pint where they were so lonely in themselves that they needed that companionship abd have just formed a friendship with each other which I’m sure will just keep developing.

The newly decorated kitchen floor was a combo of both. Flo does bolder size nuggets whilst Leo pops out these dainty wee things. Leo seems to drop a bum mine when he’s excited so whenever he runs round behind flo, out pops a poop! They know where the litter area is and both are pretty well trained so I’m expecting that to settle down in a day or two.
:lol: Great phrase! Well I'm glad it's not just Chibbs, although she seems to do it when she's annoyed :lol: Ours was a total poopfest for a few days at bonding but it did settle, and it sometimes gets worse but I assume that's something to do with smells outside or weather.

Flo being defensive is really understandable, poor girl. If the humans around her are kind and gentle and patient then of course she'll come out of her shield shell quicker :love: And bunnies are different company too.

I'm so glad it's gone so well :D Hope it continues :D

Interesting observation right now. Flo has just dbf’d under the living room table. Leo sitting behind her does exactly the same (he’s not done that before) and now they are spooning.
Can we assume they’ve bonded?:lol:

This is just great. Spooning ......

My 4 indoor rabbits had a poop fest recently when they first moved in next to each other (2 pairs). Calmed down after a couple of days.

Love that Flo is such an outdoor girl. They look so good together. Love Leos fluff behind his ears. Aww.

Came downstairs this morning as it’s work day do a bit earlier than usual. “Funny”, I thought. “Leo’s fur looks a right mess”. All bedraggled and like someone had run their fat fingers through it.
Sat down to eat my Frosties and looked in the kitchen. There’s Leo sprawled out on the floor and flo is meticulously licking every fibre of fur on his back. Lick, nibble and repeat. Leo just sat there - like a dude!
I think we’re making progress now!
What baffles me is how much abd how quickly flo has changed. It’s truly awsome to see and to feel that we’ve brought her out of that bad place in her mind she must have been in.:love:

Just caught up after a busy couple of days, how fantastic!! I think it is just what you deserve, something that is simple and joyful after the last couple of years. They look wonderful together.
I appreciate some of this is still going to be bittersweet, but I hope you feel more restful that you made the right decision to take her now. She's a lucky girl - as is Leo with his own groomer!

Came downstairs this morning as it’s work day do a bit earlier than usual. “Funny”, I thought. “Leo’s fur looks a right mess”. All bedraggled and like someone had run their fat fingers through it.
Sat down to eat my Frosties and looked in the kitchen. There’s Leo sprawled out on the floor and flo is meticulously licking every fibre of fur on his back. Lick, nibble and repeat. Leo just sat there - like a dude!
I think we’re making progress now!
What baffles me is how much abd how quickly flo has changed. It’s truly awsome to see and to feel that we’ve brought her out of that bad place in her mind she must have been in.:love:

Yes, it's a wonderful feeling when you can give a Bunny a better home than where they were before. :love::love:

Interesting observation right now. Flo has just dbf’d under the living room table. Leo sitting behind her does exactly the same (he’s not done that before) and now they are spooning.
Can we assume they’ve bonded?:lol:

I demand photographic proof.:D
Flo is in love!

Last edited:
I demand photographic proof.:D
Flo is in love!

Oh BM - I read your mind. I caught ‘madam’ having another session on Leo earlier and took the out right Liberty of videoing said affectionate act. Disgusting behaviour before the kids went to bed. Smut I tell you - pure cardinal smut.
I’ll upload the certificate 18 video tomorrow.
Craig xx

Back