• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nearly took Cookie to the OOH vets then this popped out! U/D he's done it again

Cookie is lucky you noticed seed, got quick vet attention, and followed crazy eye drop med schedule. You must be Cookie's hero.

If something pokes your eye you automatically move away right? Well apparently Cookie didnt get that memo and i've just pulled another seed out of his eye after noticing him squinting again. This seed was much much smaller luckily and no where near as rough, he also wasnt squinting as badly as before. Good job those drops are still in date and i didnt throw them away

If something pokes your eye you automatically move away right? Well apparently Cookie didnt get that memo and i've just pulled another seed out of his eye after noticing him squinting again. This seed was much much smaller luckily and no where near as rough, he also wasnt squinting as badly as before. Good job those drops are still in date and i didnt throw them away
Oh no, though good work getting it out quickly.
You may want to try different hay.

Bloomin' 'ell. I was petrified Lopsy would do it again TBH but he :touch wood: hasn't (yet). Hope it doesn't happen again :S Only seedless hay for Cookie now?

Back