• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Always finish your greens before eating your dessert

joey&boo

Wise Old Thumper
This was my bunnies lovely tea

MXnRGI3l.jpg

Here's a 4 x speeded up video of them eating it, so less than a minute (had to do that to fit on imgur. It took 3.5 mins to eat & Boobly only ate the carrot when all the greens were gone. Good bunnies
https://imgur.com/Rw03fBw

Wonderful looking food and very well-behaved bunnies :love: I hope that Mouseypie got some too.

Well done! :D Their salad looks nicer and has more variety than the one I gave my spouse with his dinner tonight!

Haha,I got a warning before viewing.May contain erotic images.😳😂.How very odd, I'd like to add I was not looking at any previous sites.😂 Film was your bunnies eating.

Its sad but I get quite a lot of joy arranging salad or forage for the bunnies:lol:. Of course Mousey had some - she gets the lions share of garden nibbles & herbs - she makes hers last ages though

Haha,I got a warning before viewing.May contain erotic images.����.How very odd, I'd like to add I was not looking at any previous sites.�� Film was your bunnies eating.

:lol::lol: thats so funny. I'm glad you clicked anyway :lol:

3.5x? I reckon that's my two 2x :D It's a brilliant video and I might have to come and watch it again because it makes me giggle :D

Back