• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hi from Newcastle Australia

Lulu&Felix

New Kit
We have had 2 rescue rabbits, Lulu and Felix, for the past 5 years and they have us well trained. They are now around 6 years old so we are heading into 'senior' rabbit territory. This community may assist us in better understanding our ageing rabbits.

Hi and welcome to the forum :wave: I hope you enjoy looking round the various topics. I love your rabbits names too, please feel free to post photos of them, we love bunny photos on here :D

Welcome to the forum. Joining this forum has given allowed me to benefit from the knowledge, support and friendship of like minded persons on the topic of rabbits and so much more. You may become addicted to the fascinating stories, lovely pictures, and wealth of knowledge on a wide variety of topics that you will find on this site.

welcome to RU. I'm looking forward to getting to know your bunnies. Its not compulsory but don't be at all surprised if you start spending an increasing amount of time talking about hay & rabbit poop - we do a lot of that here:lol:

Back