• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can rabbits eat curry?

WonderBunn said:
Lol!

Tree, you bunny obviously wants to be a human! Our choccie is probably alot tastier than bunns choc.

I have heard quite often dogs dont like doggie choc but love human stuff and thats meant to be not so good for them

Ha ha she really does, when I try and get her to do something she doesn't want to do she looks at me as if to say "pack your bags and get out of my house".

I did read a story on another forum about someone who came home to find their rabbits had eaten from a tin of Roses (on a coffee table) and were lying dead amongst the wrappers! That totally freaked me out so I keep all chocolate out of bunny reach!

Caz

Caz said:
I did read a story on another forum about someone who came home to find their rabbits had eaten from a tin of Roses (on a coffee table) and were lying dead amongst the wrappers! That totally freaked me out so I keep all chocolate out of bunny reach!

Caz

Hiya I've read that too, I don't know how true that can be though as Bea should now be kicking up the daisy's with the amount of fruit and nut she ate.

I would never do anything to hurt my pets, the bit of chocloate she does have is minimal, it's just hard to refuse her sometimes. If I try to eat chocolate she climbs all over my lap trying to get it out of my mouth.

I didn't mean for her to eat the pressie either, but she and Marly are totally free range bunnies and sometimes they get up to no good while I am at work.

Back