• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Golden Poops!

RinnyRin

Warren Scout
Oh guys,

Didn’t think anyone would get this other than bunny lovers...I was so happy to see the little golden poops this morning! Been on a bit of a journey trying to get hay they will seriously munch on and finally after way too many taster packs...finally found one!

Thank goodness for HayBox...I started off with Health Herby but they weren’t keen, then got an email off them saying a lot of people have said their bunnies have disliked the recent batch so they sent out some free tasters but alas...they still weren’t crazy for it...then I gave them a few others odds and sods...readigrass green oat went down a treat as well as some Timothy with forage mixed in too so have a way to keep things interesting too.

YIPEE !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the best ! mine are doing dark poops at the mo (healthy enough) but I remember those golden days. Well done on finding what works for your bunnies

Well done for getting golden poops! You must be so pleased. Did Healthy Herby say which hay a lot of customers were complaining about? My bunnies aren't keen on the Timothy, Dandelion and Chamomile I recently bought them.

I ordered the Timothy ‘Blend.’ The email said that the one they had sent many people reviewed as stalky and coarse which some bunnies liked but others didn’t...the tasters I was sent were 1st cut, 2nd cut and a Timothy blend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back