• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Snuggle bunnies

awwwwwww i wish i could have a snuggle so much :love:

It's pretty special tbh, it's taken us a few months of letting them settle, bond, and feel safe to get this level of snuggling. It is so lovely to be able to cuddle Odin and have him actually calm and fall asleep in your arms, he'll stay there for hours I think! Freja is a different matter, but she does like to be close to us and climb on us - just really not one for any kind of restriction, even if it is just an arm to stop her falling off. She's learning to climb onto our knees by ourself though, so time will tell!

They are magnificent photos of two gorgeous bunnies. I can’t get over the size of that tail flap. It’s mahoosive!

I love my cuddle bunnies. You must feel toasty warm and tucked in when they let you hold them. Lovely healthy bunnies. It is so nice to be accepted into the herd.

They are so cute :love: And big! I thought it was the foot in the last picture but I see now it is the tail :D
It looks like a wonderful snuggle time:love:

Back