• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Mum Error

I have opened a box of chocolate within two rooms of free bunnies....

I'm not sure I'm actually going to be able to eat any without incurring wrath and having it stolen from my cold dead hands!
942361fe4a119da954af65fd5fe26f1d.jpg
6110ec65a5bab12075b07eba2c36fa47.jpg

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk

That is some look [emoji33]
Luckily my guys are a bit more chilled out
e7f3f6ec8380157f08ad0cd9b6252e72.jpg

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

Omg [emoji38][emoji38]

We have this problem, can't open a packet anywhere in the house without being accosted

Sent from my Galaxy S21 Ultra using Tapatalk

Well they've not killed me but there is now a new pee patch on the sofa [emoji19] along with several poots claiming it as Blossom's territory.

Well they've not killed me but there is now a new pee patch on the sofa [emoji19] along with several poots claiming it as Blossom's territory.

You mean on Blossom's sofa..? Seems reasonable [emoji38]

Sent from my Galaxy S21 Ultra using Tapatalk

Indeed she says she needs it for camouflage as it's her colour [emoji1787] and that I can use it if I pay with the right gifts!

I really thought we'd cracked the sofa peeing, I guess we shall have to go back to the no treats in the lounge rule.

My late mom hid her chocolate from 8 children in her underware drawer and ate it in private. Perhaps we were like your bunnies, though we rarely peed on the sofa!

Last edited:
:lol:
I’d sleep with one eye open if I were you. That’s pretty much a death stare right there.
Flo has the same hearing - she can hear a bag rustle from the top of the garden and Leo can sense the cranberries being opened from behind closed doors!

Well they've had their revenge, they started ringing their ball with a bell in at 5am until we woke up.

Went down to check on them absolutely fine but gave them a fresh handful of hay to distract them while I confiscated the ball.

Just got back to sleep, massive crash downstairs, hubby and I hotfoot it down to stairs expecting to find some sort of house disaster or perhaps Blossom stuck on the shelving unit...

To find that they have managed to collapse their nic unit shelter into a pile of them on the floor and knocked a full water bowl over which both buns have run through and left wet trails all over their home [emoji23]

What's worse is they're grounded this morning while we have the builder in and I'm getting more death stares and rage.

Treacle seems to sense a banana being peeled in the kitchen, and she's deaf !
Lopsy can smell banana as soon as I open the back door, whatever direction the wind's in! He got so excited last night, first time they've had banana since last Shrove Tuesday :lol:

Well they've had their revenge, they started ringing their ball with a bell in at 5am until we woke up.

Went down to check on them absolutely fine but gave them a fresh handful of hay to distract them while I confiscated the ball.

Just got back to sleep, massive crash downstairs, hubby and I hotfoot it down to stairs expecting to find some sort of house disaster or perhaps Blossom stuck on the shelving unit...

To find that they have managed to collapse their nic unit shelter into a pile of them on the floor and knocked a full water bowl over which both buns have run through and left wet trails all over their home [emoji23]

What's worse is they're grounded this morning while we have the builder in and I'm getting more death stares and rage.
OMG you have no hope :lol: Definitely buns with 'personality' :lol:

They are adorable! And such personalities!

More peeing on the sofa tonight along with lots of poops [emoji17] only ever in hubby's seat though [emoji23]

Back