• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

a package for King Orion [emoji146]

binkyCodie

Mama Doe
unsuspecting of the door bell ringing ..
ee1a8229e221c7d77fa7e16dd840aaac.jpg

checking out his package (unfortunately he is unable to read so he is excited to find out the contents)
231e6138484dbb37d8d2bef439990b48.jpg

he seems to be quite content ! [emoji3059][emoji16] he loves going in the house and we’ve had a flop too in them! one will remain in the living room for him as a hide while he’s out, and one will be in the pen
cb1de75070b55d9b496841b15e75db9d.jpg

621430c779bec9d2dbb4c124154589ac.jpg

93376334f3c571bd47d4d21784588f54.jpg

496feda53befa668272652f8b03d57f9.jpg

tunnels haven’t had a chance to be checked out just yet .. I was unaware I need to screw in the anti chew rings. with a less than ideal screwdriver and King Orion himself getting in the way, progress has been slow [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]
91d5afa157613827853801d819be56fd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

just snapped this picture, I’m extremely amused [emoji38] look at that tummy [emoji3064]
11bee5c38e10be62c27a567ec8b654ac.jpg

Awww what a lucky boy. He seems to love his new hideout. I'm glad he's helping with the tunnel making [emoji1787]

Awww what a lucky boy. He seems to love his new hideout. I'm glad he's helping with the tunnel making [emoji1787]

helping .. yes .. 🥲

I am extremely glad for his help in:
chewing the bag of screws
throwing the bag of screws
biting me because I am not paying attention to him
biting my hair
climbing up my back
attempting to jump on my shoulder and missing miserably
feeling the need to bunny 500 and whack the tube repeatedly - although that’s my fault for being in the way of his royalty ..
attempting to bite the tube
attempting to throw the tube

I’d also like to thank the screwdriver I have for it’s work, in giving me a sore hand

oh! I can not forget to thank my boyfriend for his moral support too, such as:
coming downstairs to laugh at Orion harassing me
encouraging Orion’s behaviour by throwing a treat on me

honestly I wouldn’t have been able to build the tunnel without their help - a team effort really 🥲

[emoji38][emoji38]

2f36c0ffb769b7e39b36d25813e092d7.jpg

other tunnel can be done tomorrow, think my hand has a blister. sucks that the only screw driver that fitted is the crappy painful one. sod’s law [emoji38]

helping .. yes .. 🥲

I am extremely glad for his help in:
chewing the bag of screws
throwing the bag of screws
biting me because I am not paying attention to him
biting my hair
climbing up my back
attempting to jump on my shoulder and missing miserably
feeling the need to bunny 500 and whack the tube repeatedly - although that’s my fault for being in the way of his royalty ..
attempting to bite the tube
attempting to throw the tube

I’d also like to thank the screwdriver I have for it’s work, in giving me a sore hand

oh! I can not forget to thank my boyfriend for his moral support too, such as:
coming downstairs to laugh at Orion harassing me
encouraging Orion’s behaviour by throwing a treat on me

honestly I wouldn’t have been able to build the tunnel without their help - a team effort really 🥲

[emoji38][emoji38]

2f36c0ffb769b7e39b36d25813e092d7.jpg

other tunnel can be done tomorrow, think my hand has a blister. sucks that the only screw driver that fitted is the crappy painful one. sod’s law [emoji38]

This sounds like bunny helping to me. [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]. Has he been in the tunnel yet?

I don't see a problem here.. He was clearly really trying to help you out.. You need to be faster at building his majesty's things [emoji38]

They look really great tho :D

Sent from my Galaxy S21 Ultra using Tapatalk

Doesn't he look happy bless him :D looks really sturdy, and quick delivery too, it wasn't that long ago when you first posted about it !

OMG I definitely want one now, having 'seen' it :D I empathise with 'helpers' and naff screwdrivers too! I can never be bothered to get the good ones so I just use what's to hand (my penknife ones :lol:). It looks fab and I love thatpicture of Orion with his nose JUST poking out round the side :D

He looks very pleased with his pressies and he's a lovely Bunny. Not sure about the team effort though :lol:

I don't see a problem here.. He was clearly really trying to help you out.. You need to be faster at building his majesty's things [emoji38]

They look really great tho :D

Sent from my Galaxy S21 Ultra using Tapatalk

yeah!! they're good quality and the tunnel doesn't feel naff. idek if he'll use it but ..

Doesn't he look happy bless him :D looks really sturdy, and quick delivery too, it wasn't that long ago when you first posted about it !

I was shocked when it came so quickly tbh!

Awww...nothing more satisfying, even after long hours and substandard tools, than to see a bunny flop worthy of a king! :thumb:

Well done, bc. It takes a professional to work magic like that with constant distractions. :thumb:
I have patience enough these days to fill a thimble halfway and would've bunged the lot in 15 minutes! :lol: xxxxx

Back