• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Chibbs and Lopsy's Indoor Holiday

keletkezes

Wise Old Thumper
The ultimate staycation! :lol: We had to have the bunnies inside over the really cold period after Chibbs got too cold. Matt said it was like a holiday for them XD

It was great to get rid of them this morning :lol: The first 2-3 days they were exciting new additions to the passage behind the kitchen but then they were in the way, making the house colder (I shut the window in the washhouse to stop it getting so cold downstairs and then had to keep it open for these two :roll:) and generally being annoying :lol: I reckon anyone wanting to get bunnies should do the same, although I'm sure I'd've liked it more if they were more accessible!

They seemed to have had a good time, although both were back in the carrier last night and this morning, so maybe they wanted to go home too :lol: We also booked our window surveyor today (last Monday evening before this unfolded!) and I didn't want him to have to deal with pushy bunnies :lol: I got dug at once by Chibbs and repeatedly nosebumped on my ankles :)

I've made an album of them indoors then outdoors this morning: we let them on the lawn to stretch their legs as they've not had much space (although arguably 'longer' space!) the past 6 days. Lopsy was scared when I added the bottom to the curtain, I forgot he needs to see out. They moved sleeping positions from the bathrooom doorway to in front of the washhouse door when I opened the bathroom window. Nobun went in the bath but Chibbs dusted under the toilet soil pipe for me and it looks like somebun got up on to the toilet lid :)

Aww bunny house guests, maybe they will invite you and OH to go and stay with them :lol:
I do threaten people with a night in the bunny house :lol:

Thankyou everyone, they seem fine and happy to have more space and different areas :) It's been nice to see them finally snuggling with each other the past couple of months rather than sitting apart! They've eveidently realised this is the best it's going to get XD

Back