• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

happy 6th birthday Luna & Snoopy

binkyCodie

Mama Doe
its exactly two months today I lost Luna. she was PTS 14th December.

she should have been here, with us, celebrating her 6th birthday today.

we hope to have had Christmas with her but.. it wasn't to be. she gave up that weekend and I knew it was her time to join Snoopy. she was trying to hard to hold out for me. she tried so hard to accept the food I offered her but she didn't even have the strength to eat from a syringe. I don't even think she wanted it.

so.. happy birthday, you two. after 4 years you're both finally reunited to spend a birthday together again. I hope, you're somewhere, wrecking havoc. we all miss you both like crazy.

B663BC08-12A2-46CD-88EC-3EDD1F4FAC07_zpsnl6cfndn.jpg

grief.png

Lots of gentle hugs for you today, bc. That's a lovely drawing of your bunnies. :love:

Anniversaries like this are hard. I still think about my childhood kitty whose birthday was Feb. 4. She's been gone since I was in my early 20's. At some point all there is left are the fonder memories and I can still feel her with me in those moments.

Happy birthday, Luna & Snoopy. :love: xxxxx

Back