• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Frosty and Daisy

tulsi

Wise Old Thumper
My lovely outdoor rabbits. Thankfully I have just received a delivery of straw and put loads down on their floor.

Last edited:
It really is a wonderful set up. Has an oil filled radiator on 24/7 too. However I will only ever have indoor rabbits in future. So much less stressful esp in extreme weather conditions.

Not that they seem to mind the cold!

Last edited:
That is without question, the finest and most fantastic set up I’ve ever seen. Pure heaven for your bunnies. Xx

Thank you! I am so glad that I invested in it when I first moved here. I had a group of four living there for a few years until Frosty started to bully his brother, Snowflake. Still Snowflake seems very happy indoors with his new lady love.

OMG THIS is exactly what I've always wanted! :D:D:D Maybe one day :) I don't have the DIY skills to do it totally from scratch (trusdt me I've tried XD) but aviary panels sound easy enough for the two of us to manhandle into place :D Just need to think about washing line placement...! Such a great setup, such lovely bunnies :D

Thank you all for your wonderfully positive responses.

Had a massive panic attack today so it is good to destress with rabbit talk.

Dusty asked for strokies three times today!!!!! Snowflake just watched in disbelief. He is very much a hands off rabbit.

Back