Thread: Looking for best feed

Banned

Default Looking for best feed

Hello, everyone, My nephew has 2 rabbits, and he doesn't know what is the best feed for rabbits and where can he buy feed, can anyone suggest where he can buy the best rabbit feeds and get some discount on it?

Quote Originally Posted by Christ89 View Post
    Hello, everyone, My nephew has 2 rabbits, and he doesn't know what is the best feed for rabbits and where can he buy feed, can anyone suggest where he can buy the best rabbit feeds and get some discount on it?
    This is a U.K. based forum so not many of us will be able to help you with where to buy feed. We do have a few USA members , Bunny momma and Mimzmum being two of them. You could PM them

Re specific dietary advice, lots of info on here

https://rabbitwelfare.co.uk/rabbit-c...e/rabbit-diet/

I used to be ‘Jack’s-Jane’ but I have been logged out of that account and I can’t get back in !

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by InspectorMorse View Post
    This is a U.K. based forum so not many of us will be able to help you with where to buy feed. We do have a few USA members , Bunny momma and Mimzmum being two of them. You could PM them

Re specific dietary advice, lots of info on here

https://rabbitwelfare.co.uk/rabbit-c...e/rabbit-diet/
    Ok Thanks

I can recommend Sherwoods pet health - their food is top quality & you really cant get any better than that.

after comes Science Selective, then Small Pet Select & Oxbow in close second