• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

omlete rabbit zippi

binkyCodie

Mama Doe
sorry this is such a dumb question :lol:

I just wondered how big the shelters are if anybody has them? the website doesn't say and I'm trying to work out if I can shuffle space to put multiple shelters in perhaps connected by tunnels or if I could only fit one.

I wish his pen was bigger - I had intentions to upgrade when we moved but alas it didn't quite work out as our dining room is the most awkward shape :roll:

yea! I just ordered two actually, I wanna put one in the living room for when he's out as a place to hide :D idek if he'll like the tunnel but it will be interesting to see!

When I had rabbits I had two tunnels/hideaways made from a black plastic dustbin sliced lengthways. They loved them. I have kept them and they will be used for hedgehogs. I have a hedgehog house but thought that these tunnels would stop their bowls of food and water getting spoiled. Some neighbours have a camera set up as they have all sorts of things for hedgehogs in their garden and are able to watch. I would like to do the same. Can't even go round to ask them though at the moment. Anyway, I just meant to say how good the half dustbins are for outside bunnies. Don't think they would look very presentable for use indoors. :D

I remembered to bring in some tunnels for my two yesterday: Chibbs loves tunnels :D I like these :D I also empathise on the odd-shaped room front! Our back bedroom/office is awful, not-quite square and jutting out bits everywhere :lol:

Babsie, that's such a good idea! We've been promised some leftover aircraft pieces (the tail boom fairing off a Puma helicopter) because I said they'd be great as bunny tunnels and they'd make an interesting garden feature :D I might keep the two rubbish water barrels when we replace them and use those :)

Back