• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tethra :(

Its beautiful to hear how well Tui supported Tethra throughout & especially today, she's a very special girl:love:

So sorry to read your sad news. How lovely that Tui stayed with Tethra. I hope she will be OK on her own.

Binky free Tethra xxx

So very sorry to read your news. He had a great life, surrounded by love. I am sure you will miss him and the connection with his family enormously.

I am sorry for you loss yet glad he got to spend tie with his friend before he passed. May your empty feeling be filled with find memories and lots of tui comfort.

So sorry to read about Tethra :( . I hope Tui is OK?
I'm glad you have such happy memories. Sleep peacefully little fella.

Thanks everyone :love:

It's impossible to know really how Tui is. She clearly must have so many thoughts and also concerns. She 'appears' to be behaving as normal this morning. She has eaten and is now out in the run in the snow. There's some special hay supposed to be arriving today, so hopefully she will enjoy that.

Thanks everyone :love:

It's impossible to know really how Tui is. She clearly must have so many thoughts and also concerns. She 'appears' to be behaving as normal this morning. She has eaten and is now out in the run in the snow. There's some special hay supposed to be arriving today, so hopefully she will enjoy that.

:)

I'm so sorry to read this xx He had a fabulous life with you :D Tui's such a special girl :love: I hope she enjoys her hay :D

Oh Omi. I am so incredibly sorry for your loss.
He had such a wonderful life with you and everyone here knows just how loved he is.

Binky free xx

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Thanks for your supportive comments :love:

Well the hay wasn't able to be delivered again today because of the snow, so hopefully tomorrow.

Oh, no, I'm so, so sorry you've lost Tethra, Omi, and that Tui has lost him, too... :cry:

I hope the hay will be delivered today and that Tui will enjoy what you got for her.

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss, Omi :cry: It's always so hard to say goodbye to a beloved bun, and such a worry to wonder if their bun partner will cope okay with the loss. Sending you lots of hugs xxx

Thank you both for your lovely comments :love: DPD have today given a time for delivery of the hay, so hopefully it will arrive.

Back