• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Snowflake and Dusty are so contented!

tulsi

Wise Old Thumper
My little cutie cakes are so happy together.

Snowflake has such lovely markings

Dusty is so lovely

They do look happy together. You will find it hard to move them outside now you have got used to spending so much time with them.

Thanks all! Rhianna I am hoping to keep them indoors at least until the late Spring. I will give them a week then move Loganberry and Moondust downstairs. They have to come down anyway as I need to rent out their current bedroom!

My other cute honeybunnies.

I have a feeling they may never go outside :love: Is the room they are in the one with the piggies on tables? I so love that set up as bending over to clean mine out (they are on the floor) is a horrid job. I guess I could get some tables once lockdown is over. How do you attach the panels around the tables so they don't fall out?

Are you going to put your other indoor buns in the same room as Snowflake and Dusty but with a divider up or try to bond a quad? I think you were going to rent out your two spare rooms. Not sure if you have three or four bedrooms. It will be so good when lockdown is relaxed a little and I am allowed to visit friends indoors again. I am looking forward to meeting Dusty.

Was it an easy bond? It sounded it from what you said. I admire your dedication moving your bed downstairs to be with them. I bond in my bedroom as I tried bonding in the lounge and sleeping on the settee and it was too uncomfy.

They wont go permanently outside I realised today! I have moved Frosty and Daisy in to the heated shed. The other one with a run attached can be for Snowflake and Dusty's fair weather outdoor days.

Yep it is the room where the gpigs are. I havent solved the grids falling of the edge problem.

Yes their bond was a breeze.

Its a 3 bed house with a downstairs dining room (now the pet room).

I am so delighted with them, with all 6 of my rabbits in fact.

The next excitement will be getting 2 set ups into the pet room and moving Loganberry and Moondust down. Hope Dusty doesnt mind!

Back