• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Manor pet housing castles, what to choose?

Archie and Pip love to be up high. The higher the better, so I know they sit on top of the castles. I had thought about the digging box, but I think they'd be wary of going in there due to there only being one hole. Plus when I gave them a tray of soil. They looked at me, as if to say.....why would I get my paws muddy Mummy. [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787] I put treats in there and they stretched over the top to reach them. I recon theyd like it too Loobers.

Thanks for other company recommendations I'll take a look.

I have tried to help the buns before and they moved stuff out the way, they obviously don't need that green box. [emoji2960]

a tray of soil?...... for royalty?
is this a joke?

I was just about to order and showed my partner. [emoji1787] whoops now the castle has expanded, need to wait to hear if we can custom make something before I complete the order.

Spoilt buns alert!!! Typical when I had to convince him to get the buns in the first place, and he's the one who always spoils them more. [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]
Uhuh, I hear you :lol: Although the OH is all for doing the free stuff to help them :lol:

I'm super excited! Why is ordering bun stuff so much fun. I get so excited when a new batch of hay or forage arrives in the post. Maybe its because the buns dance around me like furry piranhas! [emoji1787]

I don't mind waiting. It will be worth it
I think your excitment and their excitement might create a viscious piranha circle :lol:

I really want the digbox from them ngl :lol: I have a trixie burrowing box but its quite flimsy and I cant really move it

I really want the digbox from them ngl :lol: I have a trixie burrowing box but its quite flimsy and I cant really move it

The digbox is pretty darn big, but sturdy as heck. I’d offer you mine but I’m not sure if we are located nearby - I’m N. Yorkshire area. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The digbox is pretty darn big, but sturdy as heck. I’d offer you mine but I’m not sure if we are located nearby - I’m N. Yorkshire area. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

aww that's really sweet of you! unfortunately I'd probably guess I'm a bit too far as I'm in county Durham, not too far off of Darlington. but I appreciate the offer!

I'll get one someday - I have a long list of stuff I'd like from there tbh :lol:

Back