• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hideous Rabbit Welfare Advice on 'Love Your Garden Weekend Prog U/D Post 7

Cant get it to work keep saying opps there seems to be a problem. Yes, we know an incorrect information problem.

What did the vet advise?

Cant get it to work keep saying opps there seems to be a problem. Yes, we know an incorrect information problem.

What did the vet advise?

No mention of any of the basic health and welfare needs. Advocating only obtains Rabbits from a Breeder so you know their history, that it was fine to keep 2 Nethies in a 4ft hutch and lots of other :censored:

Alan Twitmarsh (my ol' dad's nickname for him) is part of the hunting, shooting, fishing fraternity, I can't bear to watch the man since discovering that.

I will try to watch this later but it is asking for passwords etc.

Alan Twitmarsh (my ol' dad's nickname for him) is part of the hunting, shooting, fishing fraternity, I can't bear to watch the man since discovering that.

I will try to watch this later but it is asking for passwords etc.

You have to sign up to ITV Hub to view it, it’s free to do so . Watching it won’t put you in a good mood though !!

Back