Thread: Where to buy bunny condos

New Kit

Default Where to buy bunny condos

Hi all,

Can anyone tell me where in the UK I can buy indoor bunny condos similar to these http://www.leithpetwerks.com/. They are so cool but I imagine the shipping would be sky high.

Thanks in advance
    Keith.

Young Bun

Wow-those look great! I love the triple decker one on wheels. So easy to move around for cleaning/rearranging the room, etc. Pity no one in the UK distributes those as they would be quite popular.

Cathy

Alpha Buck

Unfortunatley no one in the Uk makes cages like that. However you can make a similar sort of thing using panels originally intended for making cheap storage. If you search on the internet for neat ideas cubes you will a lot of sites which show you what can be done with these cubes. Also if you search through the forum you will find lots of pics of what various people here have done with these panels. Sourcing them can be a bit difficult though, however Bluebunny did find a source on Ebay if you search for the seller Jacks-lot they sell them but they didn't have the other day when I looked for them, keep trying though, they might have them again soon.

Angela

Hi Keith,

This is the guy that sells the storage cubes but it does'nt look like he has got any at the moment but you could ask him if he will be getting some in soon :wink:

http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQgotopa...sortpropertyZ1

Hope it helps
    Denny

I've been Boo'd lol

Warren Scout

If you can, making one is not that hard if you know someone with the tools

bronie