• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello

Hi

I'm Michelle, I have 2 adult bunnies Mario(F) and Fudge (M). I also have 4 10 week old baby bunnies Bubbles(f), Luigi(f), Elsa(f) and Caramel(m). We also have 3 younger baby bunnies who are still with their mum.
I'm looking forward to talking to other bunny lovers and getting advice.

Thanks

Welcome to the Forum Michelle

Hopefully you have now separated the adult rabbits to stop any further pregnancies and will get then neutered, otherwise you are going to be over run with rabbits

Richard

Hello and welcome Michelle. I hope that you take some time and have a read of the various threads on the forum and hat way you'll find out all the other bunnies and adventures that we all have. I also endorse what Motty said previous about separating the adult rabbits.
Hope you enjoy the forum and feel free to contribute where you feel you wish to.
Craig x

The rabbits were separated when the 1st litter was discovered. The doe gave birth on 13th dec, unfortunately at some point between her giving birth and the next morning she was pregnant again, hence the 2 litters. The buck has now been neutered and the doe will be done once the 2nd litter is ready to be separated from her.

The rabbits were separated when the 1st litter was discovered. The doe gave birth on 13th dec, unfortunately at some point between her giving birth and the next morning she was pregnant again, hence the 2 litters. The buck has now been neutered and the doe will be done once the 2nd litter is ready to be separated from her.

The males don't wait long before impregnating the females do they [emoji3525]
Hopefully you will be able to rebond the adult pair once the youngsters are weaned

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

Welcome. Thats quite an impressive number of rabbits you have now. Look forward to hearing more about them and seeing pics.

I have 3 m/f pairs.

Back