• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New family member...

Poor little girl, fancy them not even bothering to find out what gender she was in a year of ownership! Glad you got her xxx

'She' is settling in really well - even sitting for nose rubs :love:. I haven't come up with a name yet.

kUN0jsA.jpg

089ozrC.jpg

Oh what beautiful colouring and markings :love: I love the way her ears are joined on too.

Gorgeous!

Bella
Lucy
Lulu
Sophie
Jasmine

Like them two a lot.

Spot

Dotty

Pansy

Hattie

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk

Dotty appeals. She reminds me of a previous very special rabbit called "Dinky" so I like to follow through with a D... I have had a "Little Dot" in the past though .. maybe she is Big Dot!

(She's having Filavac tomorrow, I will wait for the vet to confirm gender before I put too much effort into this... Elijah was called Lois until the vet had a rummage....)

Like them two a lot.

Dotty appeals. She reminds me of a previous very special rabbit called "Dinky" so I like to follow through with a D... I have had a "Little Dot" in the past though .. maybe she is Big Dot!

(She's having Filavac tomorrow, I will wait for the vet to confirm gender before I put too much effort into this... Elijah was called Lois until the vet had a rummage....)

I like Hattie :) Or Mollie, Sofia. Or beginning with 'd' Dulcie.

Back