Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New family member...

Default New family member...

So following on from helpful discussion about whether or not lockdown and collecting pets was compatible...

I found a bunny locally who was "free to good home".. or just any home in fact... So I went to get her this morning. She is from Laneshawe Bridge, where I used to get my hay so no getting lost on this one!

Bunny was described as gender unknown, friendly, one year old.

Fuller story: on fruity mix muesli (prob about 5% fibre), "Benjamin" is definitely a "she", for me the dewlap on the photo was a good indication but there may be an issue of being a bit on the chunky side also. Usual story, child got bored. She hasn't had any vaccinations as the owners didn't know they were needed, she doesn't go anywhere anyway.. but the dogs are vaccinated.

Photos later as I'm starving but she's kind of like Mouseypie but with a black splodge on her face. .. she's calm and not timid. love her already
    My heart is in a thousand pieces for my soulmate stopped running today (22.05.13) and 12.12.20

Awww, welcome home, new bunny!

She sounds lovely

I used to be ‘Jack’s-Jane’ but I have been logged out of that account and I can’t get back in !

UK Med Freedom Alliance https://www.ukmedfreedom.org/

Aww what will you call her?

Quote Originally Posted by Zoobec View Post
    Aww what will you call her?
    Benjamina?

Haven't decided yet.
    My heart is in a thousand pieces for my soulmate stopped running today (22.05.13) and 12.12.20

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny Buddy View Post
    Benjamina?

Haven't decided yet.
    Seconding Benjamina Little Bennie Hope she settles well!

Having said that, Lopsy was a 'girl' with a sizeable dewlap but turns out he was just a chunky boy But when thevet looked at his bits even I could see they were definitely plums
    The geeky one...

Often available for bunny runs: PM for details.

I'll never forget how certain I was that Mimzy was female till the vet had a good feel and announced the opposite. His neuter site had me baffled as to how I could've missed the, erm...evidence.

I thought Benji might be a nice nickname...feels kinda gender neutral. But this bunny has fallen on his/her feet no matter what. Congrats on your new family member! xxxxx

when I went to meet Pickle goat, I had a double check as she’s got a very impressive beard, for a girl!

Aww welcome home!

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk

Welcome into the Fold Benjamin Bunny

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk