• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mousey

joey&boo

Wise Old Thumper
She's got a new loo:lol:
B9Cich3l.jpg

I had to switch to a pet carrier base as even the small lip in to the dog bed was too much for her
She's managing much better with it. The bonus is its high sides means it holds more hay so we've had truffling, digging
& nesting. She then creates a little cocoon, hunkers down for a loafy snooze.
hprx8yGl.jpg

short video
When she's not in the loo she lies by the sofa, its nice having her so close. Handy too as I can smell when its packed
lunch time so can check her fur for missed blobs before they smear / get dried in :lol::lol:
B2PveeEl.jpg

I loves mousey. She has such a profound loving connection with you and she knows that she will be loved. It’s why she looks so comfortable. Xx

Oh bless her, look at her chomping her hay like a good girlie, I think she's a real sweetheart :love:

Are you sure you should be taking photos of a lady whilst she's doing her business?

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

Are you sure you should be taking photos of a lady whilst she's doing her business?

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

We've got no boundaries anymore. Earlier on today I picked her up & a huge ceco blob fell on to my lap, I fed it back to her off my fingers, she ate it & then licked my hand to say thank you

We've got no boundaries anymore. Earlier on today I picked her up & a huge ceco blob fell on to my lap, I fed it back to her off my fingers, she ate it & then licked my hand to say thank you

:lol: at least it’s nicer than dog poop.

She looks so happy in that video, that's some good hay eating :love: I can't let Lopsy burrow in hay because he has a hstory of getting bits in his eyes, the idiot. Not small bits either :roll: Loving her different ear positions in this selection :D

Thanks all. Its really lovely seeing her do something rabbity:love: She is eating a bit more hay too (I think).

Back