• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Digestion/ Loud Stomach

If you’ve seen my previous thread you’d know my rabbits stomach is always gurgling. Has anyone tried these (i’ve inserted a link but they’re called oxbow natural science digestive support for small animals) and do you recommend i get them? I’ve read a lot of reviews and 99% are positive, some said too that it’s helped with the sound of their rabbits stomach. Just wanted so extra guidance before i buy them.
https://www.viovet.co.uk/Oxbow-Natu...MI4quDqo7J7gIVhrTtCh3loAQkEAQYASABEgKsX_D_BwE

Gurgling guts are not normal, so I would suggest keeping a close eye on his food intake and poo output and ask your vet for advice. He should be eating mainly grass or hay - the fibre keeps the teeth worn down and the digestive system working normally. Pellets are not essential, and should only form a very small part of the daily diet. Any dietary changes (except hay) should be done gradually.

Back