• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New boys in town

Blossom does this regularly unfortunately.

So far the solution has been to provide a loo on the sofa for her but its not ideal as now they both use it.

But it does save emergency scrubbing with vinegar as she does it whenever one of us isn't in their seat.
bd6424d283e91e6f2cc4a089d2530bb7.jpg

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk

Oh no, no. no. Will not put hay on the sofa. :D toliet at the night time is doable. But not the hay. Brko seems a bit off lately. Lots of double and even triple poops. I've cut down his pellets a lot, I gave him malt paste and papaya treat. Orchard hay in hay rack in the cage and Bunny nature hay in the tray on the floor of living room. In the last 24hours poops are better. Mostly normal poop, occasional double poop ( 5 in the 24 hours). He eats less ceacotrophs. That might be because of the pinworm treatment.

At the same time he startet to dink A LOT of water. Double the usual amount, if not even more. His watter bottle is 355ml And I had to top it up at least twice. I poured full and after 8-10 hours-empty. So I added a bowl too.

Some buns drink more when moulting or if he's eating drier hay/less greens.

Lady Bloss won't use a litter tray unless it's lined with the right amount of hay the little minx, she likes a nice soft comfy experience [emoji1787] but then she also seems to think the sofa is a trampoline to get higher binkies.

Still so far the hay pretty much stays in the loo, we only put it there when we're not in the seat and she seems to find it fine. Although a disclaimer here there is hay everywhere in this house and I've kind of gone blind to it.

The plan was to slowly move it off the sofa but while she'll find the box on the sofa no matter which seat its on once its not there she just pees on the seat again.

If we're both on the sofa she'll come up and check for the box then go use the loo on the other side of the room [emoji2368]

Blossom does this regularly unfortunately.

So far the solution has been to provide a loo on the sofa for her but its not ideal as now they both use it.

But it does save emergency scrubbing with vinegar as she does it whenever one of us isn't in their seat.
bd6424d283e91e6f2cc4a089d2530bb7.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I'm sorry but this is by far & away the funniest post I've ever seen on here

Oh no, no. no. Will not put hay on the sofa. :D toliet at the night time is doable. But not the hay. Brko seems a bit off lately. Lots of double and even triple poops. I've cut down his pellets a lot, I gave him malt paste and papaya treat. Orchard hay in hay rack in the cage and Bunny nature hay in the tray on the floor of living room. In the last 24hours poops are better. Mostly normal poop, occasional double poop ( 5 in the 24 hours). He eats less ceacotrophs. That might be because of the pinworm treatment.

At the same time he startet to dink A LOT of water. Double the usual amount, if not even more. His watter bottle is 355ml And I had to top it up at least twice. I poured full and after 8-10 hours-empty. So I added a bowl too.

lots of vibes for Brko. Hopefully its just the moulting & worm treatment that are upsetting his digestive system

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I'm sorry but this is by far & away the funniest post I've ever seen on here

I agree :lol:

I'm sorry also, but I have to say that by accommodating the urge to wee on the sofa I think you are likely to continue to have the problem. When we had Tethra, each time the litter tray was removed from the shed to clean it, he would deliberately wee in it's place on the floor. So much so that we had to exclude him from the shed at those times :lol:

Adding more vibes for Brko. I think it's possible that the issue with his digestive system is the worm treatment.

I agree [emoji38]

I'm sorry also, but I have to say that by accommodating the urge to wee on the sofa I think you are likely to continue to have the problem. When we had Tethra, each time the litter tray was removed from the shed to clean it, he would deliberately wee in it's place on the floor. So much so that we had to exclude him from the shed at those times [emoji38]
Thats a worrying thought!

I may have to return to removing her from the sofa instead and hope I catch her in time. I just never give up hope that one day somebunny might snuggle with me on the sofa.

Good thing-Brko is back to usual amount of water intake and pee output...Bad thing. Due to his pee/poo ceacals on the sofa. He is no longar free roamed. He is in x pen during the night. we did a rather optimistic thing. Put the cage in, covered it with towel, and....well he jumpet on the cage and over the crate, landed 90cm / 36 inch withouth any injury. Good for him. Bad for the sofa.

SO now I took side and top of the cage away, he only has base with wooden house, hac rack, toilet.
last night

and after I took the top off. The plan is to get that xpen appart and use it as fence for sofa. So that he can still have more moving around. That is plan for the weekend.

Last edited:
Here I am, this is me and I just peed on Anja. She was not happy. She said "Brko no, no, no, no, no. Naughty boy!" And I was send to jail till morning. And I was told I have a hearing for parole tomorrow at noon.

My jail

I would much rather pee on the sofa during the night. Despit one big toilet in crate and one small corner toilet in the living room nearby. But sofa does not smell of me anymore due to steam cleaning. What a mean thing to do! Sofa should have my scent and my scent only.

me and my besties

Last edited:
Aww, noooo, being peed on is not nice! :shock: But, aw, I don't think he's being naughty; he's just being a bunny. :) I agree with Omi that he's looking really good. :love: His besties are very cute, too.

Sooo just to spice some things. I guess thist bun fell a sleep by the water dish and then nose dive in. I'm unsure how long he has been wet. I towel dried him. He had few sneezes in the las hour. I went into panic mode and give him dose od Enroxil/Benadryl. He ate his vitamin cookie. And that is good. it is noon here so it is napping time for him. I'm watching like a hawk.

And hour later almost dry

Back