• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New boys in town

Aww they look like they're doing well!

I'm amazed that cable hasn't been munched! They're my twos favourite snacks [emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk

I love how Sherlock is still so dinky :love: Brko is looking so well now :D I am reminded that, next time we do any serious silver birch cutting, the bunnies might like some toys :D

Sitting at the vet again, waiting to be examed. Overnight I stopped eating, ate nothing all day. Doc says I need dental and I'm coming back next week. (you may sing it like Sitting on the dock of bay that is what my human was humming at the vet or On the road again) Till then I'm on pain meds, got some tummy medicine for gut moving, and after less then 24 hour of treatment I'm eating withouth syringe.

Critical care with pinch of 100% apple juice

For the love of taste

Last edited:
Sitting at the vet again, waiting to be examed. Overnight I stopped eating, ate nothing all day. Doc says I need dental and I'm coming back next week. (you may sing it like Sitting on the dock of bay that is what my human was humming at the vet or On the road again) Till then I'm on pain meds, got some tummy medicine for gut moving, and after less then 24 hour of treatment I'm eating withouth syringe.

Critical care with pinch of 100% apple juice

For the love of taste

Aww, I'm sorry that your teeth are causing pain. Hopefully the Doc will make them feel better next week. In the meantime I hope you continue to get some scrummy food.

Wel he is happier now. Got also antibiotic for his nasal discharge. One teeth is slightly loose. FOr now vet burred his teeth and loose one to the minimum. He did x-rays and yeah well. I just don't get how they got soooo loooong. I forgot to ask vet to send me x-rays to e-mail. But hell one side is worse then other... I do wonder if nutrition had something to do with it. I know for a fact, that before I came to the picture, ha had way to manny pellets. But then again, some buns have way too much pellets for years....We will just go from here and observe. If he is happy or not. He did have bloodwork done and at least no liver or kidney problems for my little junkie.

Bad phot due to poor lighting and phone...But his little bandage. We took it off when we got home.

Sooo Brko and Sherlock will become bunbrothers to little human being in july if all goes well. I do wonder how will they react to crying little creature.

and Brkos idea of burring teeth perhaps?

Sooo Brko and Sherlock will become bunbrothers to little human being in july if all goes well. I do wonder how will they react to crying little creature.

and Brkos idea of burring teeth perhaps?

congratulations!

...& lol at Brko's remodelling ! :lol:

Back