• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New boys in town

Yes I give him wet veggies that he eats and also wet pellets. Now I've poured a glass of water and gave some vannila stroke in it. And give him just a bit on the syringe. 5ml and then he drank a bit more by himself. And the weekend is coming. I will take up the vets advice and call tonigh and ask for tommorow appoitment. At least that they can asses situation before sunday. It sucks. It does. I just wonder if it is too much for him...He was so happy not long ago. I just don't want to fail him.

I'm glad he's been getting some fluids inside him. Taking him to the vet for another check-up sounds like a good idea, since it sounds like he's struggling. I hope they can make him a bit more comfortable somehow. I'm sorry you're wondering if it's too much for him. I know it's so hard when they're unwell and you need to give them treatment and it just seems like it's more than they can deal with. It sounds like you're taking really good care of him, though, and doing everything you can, so you're not failing him. Maybe just try taking it one day at a time? He'll most likely feel better once his skin has healed, and maybe he just needs a bit of time before he'll have an easier time eating.

Still here. Saturday was a bit better. Drank on his own, ate a bit of hay, more dandelion leaves..I did post photo of situation in Health thread about slobber. I know skin problems are a marathon. But at least he is feeling a bit better. And Sherlock, well he is a naughty, full of energy.

Birthday boy Sherlock (emm my boyfriend was making fun at the end singig some stupid song :D ) Turned 1 year yesterday.

Last edited:
I'm pleased you are seeing a few improvements with Brko . Thats a sweet video of Sherlock - many hoppy returns to him

Brkos fur has started to grow back on some area. He still has 10 days of ongoing treatment and then check up. His behavior is back to normal, same as eating and drinking habbits.

Brkos fur has started to grow back on some area. He still has 10 days of ongoing treatment and then check up. His behavior is back to normal, same as eating and drinking habbits.

I'm so pleased to read that Brko is doing so well :love:

I'm a poor boy, a bit left behind with Brko getting all that wellness treatment. So I have protested about that loud and clear and demanded some time spend with me and only me!

Cup of coffe is a nice start

A bit of snack on my tunnel

a bit of fun with my still in one piece toy

bartender give me another round

And now it is time for hay mounching and napping.

I'm a poor boy, a bit left behind with Brko getting all that wellness treatment. So I have protested about that loud and clear and demanded some time spend with me and only me!

Cup of coffe is a nice start

A bit of snack on my tunnel

a bit of fun with my still in one piece toy

bartender give me another round

And now it is time for hay mounching and napping.

He's gorgeous, but I really don't believe that he is getting left behind. Also photos don't lie ;):love:

He was a bit left behind sadly. I mean yeah he got some run in the balcony, he does have fairly large enclousure. But we did not spent much time with him :/ for past three weeks.

Hmmm Brko peed on sofa this night :evil: And pooped too! Now I'm thinking how to prevent this happening again. The setup in small living room is impossible. He also peed and pooped NEXT to the toilet. Why? (i know why. marking teritory for SHerlock) And I'm cleaning like crazy due to pinworms.

Back