Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: New boys in town

Brko is happy hopping, eating, being cheeky little bun. But his checkup today was anything but good. After almost whole two months after tooth extraction, antibiotics and pain meds, still not healed as it should be. Not infected though. So we have two option. One is to "wait and see". 1. He is off medst starting today. ANd we will see his behavior, weight, poops... And book him for a checkup in a month or two if all goes well. If he starts to go downhill CT scan is the next step. And it will be quite costly-300€.

Best of luck he continues to improve of his own accord
    The geeky one... Pronouns: she/her/any.

Often available for bunny runs: PM for details.

Oh my. Little Sherlock went to the vets for his spur burring after almost 1.5 year. Good boy....He was so scared. I warned them about handling, and gave them his towel for wraping him out. Well When I pick him up the vet said-can you just come with me and pick him up in the crate yourself, he is a bit of screamer. And it is heartwrenching hearing him screem. So I did. He was not screaming when I picked him, but he is still not a fan of being handled.

Back at home he hide behind cage for good 2 hours.

He is fine today. Still on gut meds and little pain dose in case of sore jaw. I trick him drop of yummy and then not so yummy. Works well. Pics to bo followed. Hopefully soon.

Wise Old Thumper InspectorMorse's Avatar

Awww poor Sherlock, I hope he makes a good recovery x

Dignity in Dying should be a Human Right
    https://www.dignityindying.org.uk/

I used to be ‘Jack’s-Jane’ but I have been logged out of that account and I can’t get back in !

Poor Sherlock, it's awful when they are so scared, and you can't explain to them. Hope he'll be fine now xx
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES