• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New boys in town

Thank you. Brko misses his vet so much, that he went on hunger strike yesterday evening. I gave him his pain meds, gut meds, CC. At thih point he ate his pellets, he eats CC by himself from a dish and he has a vet in 6 hours. We shall see what the prognosis is. I know it is teeth, but how bad? Fearing the worst, hoping for the best.

Boy is back at home. His crowns are now at propper lenghth. He is unhappy with me as he can be. So I just leave him be.

Boy is back at home. His crowns are now at propper lenghth. He is unhappy with me as he can be. So I just leave him be.

i'm glad it all went well :love:
.... and unfortunately bunny displeasure is something we all have to deal with :lol: foot flicks or just sulky?

Two days agno Sherlock celebrated 2 years. I don't have any nice photo. Just short video. He got piece of yummy strawberry and a willow ball with hay...Dummy as buns are, he tossed it in toilet.

Speakers on loud! He is sooo cute. Brko on the other hand sniffed and hoped away. He got tiny piece of carrot instead. I hate when people eat loud. Love it when animals do :D

It seems I need to call vet againt. His dental check up was OK 8.3. But past week one of his eyes turn little weepy so I cleaned it with saline. Transceluent discharge. But today his eye seem quite bigger then the other one. No discharge so I just hope for the best. I know there will be no more operation for this guy.

Back