• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding Snowflake and his new wife. Meet Sydney. Update bonding has started!

She looks lovely. I hope she will soon settle down

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

Aw thanks everyone. Yes she is a real beauty and her coat is sooooo soft.

Turns out that it was Loganberry thumping. She rushed the bars towards his (huge) pen and he raced off and thumped. Dont worry Logan she will be off downstairs for bonding in a day or two.

She is strong and out going. I love her!

Aw thanks everyone. Yes she is a real beauty and her coat is sooooo soft.

Turns out that it was Loganberry thumping. She rushed the bars towards his (huge) pen and he raced off and thumped. Dont worry Logan she will be off downstairs for bonding in a day or two.

She is strong and out going. I love her!

Oh just lovely

She is utterly adorable. Her coat looks like the softest down and her colours are sublime. A stunning bunny. Xx

Oh wow she is stunning! Her coat is lovely! :love:

Sorry we was abit behind & didn’t get to meet you. Trying to get a bun into another carrier on a main road was a new experience!

Happy gotcha day everybun :love:

She looks like a Blue Netherland? I am so glad there is someone else who can't follow the photo instructions! It must be easier to put them on the GP Forum and I have never come across this forum before! Yes, you can take a couple of days to watch her etc and hopefully she is going to get along with her future husbun.

Yes she is a blue nethie but I wonder if there is rex in her heritage. Her coat is so so soft. She lets me give her nose rubs (swoon). She is so outgoing. I went in to visit her. Logan and Moondust were cuddled together in the part of their pen nearest to her, she was in a small box that I put in for her (awww) and came rushing to the bars to see me!

I opened her pen and sat on a small stool and gave her strokies all on her nose. She stayed still for a while befor gently hopping away to eat.

Snowflake is crashed out in his hay filled litter tray each time I go and see him.

Last edited:
Back