• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding Snowflake and his new wife. Meet Sydney. Update bonding has started!

Thanks Loobers. It really has been a dream bonding. They are both such sweet gentle souls.

Aaaaw that's lovely :love: So glad they have accepted each other. It is good you have had the time to spend to bond them slowly. I always have to rush it because of going back to work and I think some bonds can't be rushed.

They are so at ease with each other. Snowflake looks so happy, brighter somehow. I really am delighted.

So more excitement yesterday. Snowflake and Dusty are happy together so I decided that it was time to bring Loganberry and Moondust down to join them in the pet room (their old room is to be rented out).

This started some very energetic chasing and fur pulling from Snowflake to Dusty.

Then Logan and Moondust had a set to. I calmed them all down and handed out willow sticks and special natures own hay bought for the initial Snowflake and Dusty bond.

I then made a nice big cardboard lining to the puppy panels (panel cardboard panel) so that neither pair could see through or reach the cardboard.

All became calm.

Lots of exploring new space by L and M and a happy settled Snowflake and Dusty.

Last edited:
So now the pet room is nicely divided in half.

I gave Dusty a lovely ikea bed complete with soft fleece mattress. She loves it. I love her on it. I mean how cute is she? Just in case the pics are not cute enough when she saw me coming to sit on my stool in her half of the room she jumped up onto her bed and put her head down for strokies. Eeek. I actually cried with delight!!!

Loganberry and Moondust being mellow today

Not forgetting Snowflake

How beautiful. A delightful set up and a truly wonderful result. Such happy and deservedly loved bunnies. Xx

All good in the pet room today. Done a load of tidying. Both rabbit pairs seem perfectly at ease. They are all so wonderful. I love going in there to bathe in the cuteness!

Back