• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding Snowflake and his new wife. Meet Sydney. Update bonding has started!

Well all is going so well in the pet room that I took the cardboard away and replaced it with those opaque panels, same size as c and c grids. There was some initial curiosity mainly from Dusty and Loganberry but the two pairs largely ignore each other.

Dusty still loves her bed

Snowflake likes it too!

together

Last edited:
Well all is foing so well in the pet room that I took the cardvoard away and replaced it with those opaque panels, same size as c and c grids. There was some initial curiosity mainly from Dusty and Loganberry but the two pairs largely ignore each other.

Dusty still loves her bed

Snowflake likes it too!

together

They look so cute, mashallah :love:

Aww, they really like their bed. That's so cute. :love:

I'm glad replacing the cardboard with the panels has worked out and that your pairs mostly just ignore each other. :)

I've just read through this whole thread and so happy for you that the bonding has gone so well.

I love them on their little bed together. So cute [emoji178]

Are those beds quite small? I would love one for Mr Chief and his future wifey but thinking that it probably wouldn't hold two french lops?xx

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

Back