• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lynda Turner

Lyndat

New Kit
Hello, I have just joined the forum as the owner of a beautiful bew mini lop, Bella who sadly lost her little sister, Teddy, last Thursday when she didn’t recover after a neutering operation. We are devastated by her loss. After reading some of the comments on the forum I realise that it is very uncommon now to lose a rabbit this way. Also, that we were doing the responsible thing getting them neutered. We are looking to bond Bella with a neutered male from the local rescue centre after she has made a full recovery. This will hopefully help Bella and fill the hole that has been left by our beautiful girl Teddy

Welcome to the Forum
I'm really sorry you have you have lost your bun Teddy, I hope you can will be able to find a nice boy bun for Bella and rescue him

Richard

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

Thank you for your message. Bella seems happy with our company at the moment but I know it’s just not the same as having another rabbit companion

Hello, and welcome to the forum :wave: I’m so sorry you lost Teddy :cry:good luck with the bonding.

Welcome:wave:

I´m so sorry for your loss. I have also lost a doe because of neutering and know how devastating it is:cry:
I felt so guilty as she was perfectely fine before the neutering but as you say, it is the right thing to do to neuter.
I hope you will find a nice companion for Bella!

Last edited:
Hello

I am really sorry that you lost Teddy. As you say, it really is very rare for it to happen. I hope that Bella continues to recover well and good luck with the adoption of a friend for her x

Hello and welcome :wave:
Sorry to hear about Teddy, I hope Bella is ok and you soon find a companion for her :)

Thank you. That’s exactly how I feel- guilty as she was such a lovely beautiful bunny before we took her for the operation. I am putting on a brave face for my children but feel so upset still.

That's so sad you lost Teddy, I'm really sorry. I'm sure Bella will appreciate a new friend

Welcome to RU too

I'm so sorry you lost Teddy :cry: I can understand how devastated you must feel. I hope that you find a lovely boy bunny for Bella and that they bond well.

Back