Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Indoor destruction bunnies

Quote Originally Posted by DodoAndChloeBuns View Post
    How big a space do you have puppy panelled and how much free range time? It's such a shame!

Sent from my SM-J415FN using Tapatalk
    The puppy panels area is 8'x8' (the RWAF recommended minimum area)
    Monitored free range time is usually 2~3 hours in the evening, whilst I have tea and relax with a paper/book/computer in the evening.
    The photo was taken just now, note the curtains lifted out of chewing reach and gas fire fenced off

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

this thread is making me feel very fortunate having 2 bunnies free roaming on new (well 6 months ol) carpet

www.TrawdenSoapKitchen.Etsy.com including Boobly Bears dried forage & herb mix

Quote Originally Posted by DodoAndChloeBuns View Post
    Cardboard over a spot as long as it's wedged has been a fantastic help. They'll dig and shed the hell out of that quite happily but it only works if its wedged as they're strong buns. But you don't think they should be eating it? Mine do! And paper! Shred, shred, shred. What did you put your hay in and fluff up? A big box? I've just tonight made a digging box with the top covered so it's dark but so far I think they've worn themsleves out today. Thank you

It varies by bun. If Rodney eats too much his poo shrinks and we start heading into stasis territory however it's not the case for all buns.

He also very much enjoys a nibble of vinyl flooring if he has access. We either batton it down or make sure the puppy panels don't allow him to get to the edge.

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by CarelessSquid07 View Post
    It varies by bun. If Rodney eats too much his poo shrinks and we start heading into stasis territory however it's not the case for all buns.

He also very much enjoys a nibble of vinyl flooring if he has access. We either batton it down or make sure the puppy panels don't allow him to get to the edge.

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk
    Oh God, I didn't know I'd need to worry about this as well! But I'm glad you mentioned it.

Quote Originally Posted by joey&boo View Post
    this thread is making me feel very fortunate having 2 bunnies free roaming on new (well 6 months ol) carpet
    Haha! You really are thankfully

the time of year may not be helping. might be a little bit of nest building instincts going on.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

if you're reading this it's too late.