• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Snowbunnies

I enjoyed watching that. Made me laugh when Lopsy puts in an appearance finally & Chibbs is all excited, runs to greet him & he just carries on :lol: They look really happy & healthy. Chibbs is quite the mover

I enjoyed watching that. Made me laugh when Lopsy puts in an appearance finally & Chibbs is all excited, runs to greet him & he just carries on :lol: They look really happy & healthy. Chibbs is quite the mover
He's a total lost cause :lol: She does it to him as well though! Some of the funniest bits are when he's cleaning, Chibbs has moved to somewhere on the opposite side of him, he looks up and is like 'Hey, who're you?!' :lol: It's Chibbs, mate, you know, the other one? He didn't do it so much with Aboleth, so etiher he's got (more) senile, or she's harder to spot as much for him as us :lol:

And don't get me started on the 'finally' :lol: When we let them out at the weekend I'm always surprised when Matt says the rabbits are outside :lol:

Chibbs does have a good set of teeny tiny legs on her :D Lopsy wasn't up for showing off in the snow but he'll still put in tunnel-tests (running to the tunnel entrance from various places) at top speed (which is not slow!), and binky 3' in the air from a standing start. Not bad for an almosy 8yo :D

Aww, what a wonderful video. :love: I agree with j&b that they look really happy and healthy. It was great to see Chibbs running around at high speed, haha. :love:

Back