• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Amber's spay scheduled

bunny momma

Wise Old Thumper
Zorro was neutered in early December, so my initial plan was to bond him with Amber six weeks later and have her spay done when covid rules relax. Zorro was bullied in the pet store and he is very sweet-though he eatshis pellets in record time.
Lately , I noticed Amber showing some small changes in her behavior toward me that has put the bonding on hold until she is spayed then has time for her hormones dissipate. She is still a good girl,yet she grazed me with her teeth during grooming and when I held Zorro first. Teritorial? or in this case Terry-torial I belong to her alone.
Amber's spay is Feb 15th drop off /pick up in parking lot.
She is not sneezing since Baytril 2 weeks in december though her one nostril sometimes wet.
I will be so worried on 15th and until she fully recovers from spay.

Glad you've got managed to get Amber booked in for her spay, and we will have fingers and paws crossed here that everything goes well x

I can understand your concern. The longer days trigger hormones even when a Doe is spayed sometimes and they are usually at their worst when they reach 5 or 6 months old. When they get older they seem to mellow but having them spayed is best of course. X

I hope everything goes smoothly for her spay, and she makes a quick recovery xx

Back