• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

2 minutes with Boo

joey&boo

Wise Old Thumper
She is such a mucky pup

nzIs9gpl.jpg

YYkU5g5l.jpg

ug2sDnml.jpg

gm3rRXcl.jpg

short digging out video

Gosh :shock: No wonder she had to have a rest after all that exertion. I had to smile at her on the video, when she paused briefly to eat a strand of hay during the digging out :lol:

Can you imagine how much fun she'd have in Loobers warren. Joey isn't amused. He destroys stuff but does like things tidy. Boo just makes mess but she can also do no wrong:love:

Thanks everybun

Omg I'd die if my buns made such a mess [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38] she looks exhausted after all that digging! Does she do this often? [emoji38]

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Omg I'd die if my buns made such a mess [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38] she looks exhausted after all that digging! Does she do this often? [emoji38]

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Well I jinxed it by saying on this day thread "I kinda miss she doesn't do this anymore ". Invitation accepted said Boobly. When I bonded Rudey to Mouse early June 2018 J&B moved upstairs. She hadn't done it all til the past fortnight. She's on a mission now, no stopping her. Maybe "Don't Stop Me Now" could be added to her list of songs.

From the "on this day" app it seems she mainly evacuates her litter trays in January

sorry - 2019 they moved upstairs. I don't even know what year it is :lol:

Everytime I go upstairs I see poor joey by the ever expanding litter zone looking really worried. I change it, I pop it back in, I change the substrate & the hay base...nothing makes any difference, she wants it out:lol:

Back