• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

2 minutes with Boo

That’s what you think ;):lol: in our house Fern is top bun, and she knows it :lol: I get nudged in the shin if I’m not quick enough with everything :lol:

its weird cos Joey has been here long enough to know whats expected ...he doesn't necessarily comply when my backs turned but we are in agreement that i'm top bun. Yet the girls defo pull rank over me

its weird cos Joey has been here long enough to know whats expected ...he doesn't necessarily comply when my backs turned but we are in agreement that i'm top bun. Yet the girls defo pull rank over me
I suppose it's situational? Chibbs will defer to me when Im the physical barrier, but if it's something different she'll DEMAND I move it :lol: But she'll move Matt on without hesitation :lol:

But yeah, you then Joey but Boo's in her own little princess-of-the-castle world :D

Aww, Joey :love:

I suppose it's situational? Chibbs will defer to me when Im the physical barrier, but if it's something different she'll DEMAND I move it :lol: But she'll move Matt on without hesitation :lol:

But yeah, you then Joey but Boo's in her own little princess-of-the-castle world :D

So true, and then who cares about rank for those outside :lol:

today I've moved out the dog litter bed & replaced with undebed storage litter tray - with high sides.
She was chucking the hay out multiple times each day, developed a lovely system of scooping massive clumps out between her back legs, then she smooths it to the edges of the quilt cover (to protect carpet). Once the litter was exposed she'd dig that all out & it was flying everywhere:lol: Then she has the audacity to DBF in it.
Its been so nice going in to the bedroom & it remaining (relatively) tidy. Am I being too much of a meanie though? I feel it

Oh, Boo, making such a mess and then DBFing in it, too. :lol: I think it's okay to like not having litter all over your bedroom floor, and don't think you're being mean. Would she maybe like a covered digging box or something, though? Or does she only want to dig in her litter tray?

Oh, Boo, making such a mess and then DBFing in it, too. :lol: I think it's okay to like not having litter all over your bedroom floor, and don't think you're being mean. Would she maybe like a covered digging box or something, though? Or does she only want to dig in her litter tray?

She'll dig anything I think. I'm going to try & convince bob to make her a digging box this summer. In the meantime I can fill big cardboard boxes with tissue paper & hay & she'll have fun. She's a simple soul. Do Sophie & Casper still use the ball pool?

Pleased you think I'm not being too mean

She'll dig anything I think. I'm going to try & convince bob to make her a digging box this summer. In the meantime I can fill big cardboard boxes with tissue paper & hay & she'll have fun. She's a simple soul. Do Sophie & Casper still use the ball pool?

Pleased you think I'm not being too mean
Since you think she'll dig anything, I bet she'd like a digging box, so hopefully you can convince Bob to make her one. :D Giving her cardboard boxes with hay and tissue paper to dig in sounds like fun for her, too. Sophie and Casper do still use the ball pool, yes! They use it several times a day, so I'm glad they haven't gotten bored with it yet.

Digging boxes aren't difficult I suppose, but difficult to keep everything contained! I wonder how long it will take Boo to find a way to get it everywhere?

Back