• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New little hamster :)

Graciee

Staff member
He's from ARC, he's currently called Rainbow, but Michael thinks he needs a bigger name for such a teeny hamster [emoji38] he's very cute and I hope to get some better pictures after he's settled in more :) he really is the tiniest robo I've ever seen [emoji38]

I'm really liking the name Walter, but we'll see [emoji7]
db2bab30b864acdb751641c027734e1e.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

oooh my goodness!!!! what a little sweetie

BF and I have been craving a hamster for months. we're both really close to saying **** it and getting one, but we agreed we should focus our efforts on finding Orion a bun friend. but once that's out of the way..hamster time :lol:

oooh my goodness!!!! what a little sweetie

BF and I have been craving a hamster for months. we're both really close to saying **** it and getting one, but we agreed we should focus our efforts on finding Orion a bun friend. but once that's out of the way..hamster time [emoji38]

Love that, hamster time [emoji38][emoji38]

aww. Cutie. walter suits him. You're good with pet names
Michael's still thinking about it, but he looks like a Walter to me [emoji7]

Amanda really kindly gave us a cage for him, the one he's been living in, altho Michael managed to split the plastic getting the bars to fit it properly (they were a little out of shape so it wasn't fitting properly) so we've ordered him a new cage from rodipet. It's okay for now, but I'm worried the crack will travel now and I cannot have an escapee ham on the loose with a crawling baby and two giant buns in the room he's in atm [emoji38]

Michael's still thinking about it, but he looks like a Walter to me [emoji7]

Amanda really kindly gave us a cage for him, the one he's been living in, altho Michael managed to split the plastic getting the bars to fit it properly (they were a little out of shape so it wasn't fitting properly) so we've ordered him a new cage from rodipet. It's okay for now, but I'm worried the crack will travel now and I cannot have an escapee ham on the loose with a crawling baby and two giant buns in the room he's in atm [emoji38]

ooh!! please let me know how you find the cage. that's one I've actually been eyeing up. I've come to realise I'm a massive cage snob, and I will not settle for under 5000 square cm (or 100x50cm). ideally I'd like to go larger tbh. I see so many cute hamster hides, hammocks even. I know realistically the hamster will probably not use them but damn if I don't want them :lol:

I haven't even got the hamster yet but I've made a wish list on amazon just full of cute hamster supplies ppff

ooh!! please let me know how you find the cage. that's one I've actually been eyeing up. I've come to realise I'm a massive cage snob, and I will not settle for under 5000 square cm (or 100x50cm). ideally I'd like to go larger tbh. I see so many cute hamster hides, hammocks even. I know realistically the hamster will probably not use them but damn if I don't want them [emoji38]

I haven't even got the hamster yet but I've made a wish list on amazon just full of cute hamster supplies ppff

Will do, we've gone for the 120cm long one and the hemp mat for inside it, and a few rodipet accessories [emoji38] I really love their stuff tbh. Going to put all his current cage stuff and some new things in when it arrives, he seems very attached to a little blue house [emoji7] I'll let you know what I think of it. But you're right there's not that many great options available for hamsters imo. I'm sad Michaels managed to crack this one's plastic base as Idk where you can even get cages in this size, like this one anymore tbh! Ah well, I've always wanted to try the rodipet one, so now's my chance [emoji38] looks easy to construct at least!

Oh yes he looks like a Walter to me, and very cute with it :D
Me too [emoji7] he uses his wheel a lot [emoji38] Pepper never did and Gus didn't right at the end, so it's weird having a hamster constantly on his wheel again [emoji38][emoji38]

Aw a little robo! Super cute hamsters.
The name is adorable.

My one was called Hurcules but I changed him to Snowball as he used to curl up and sleep like a snowball.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Back