• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Another new hay company

This hay smells so good even I want to eat it [emoji38]

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

This is so tempting. Did it come in smaller boxes?

That would make storage soo much easier!

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk

I ended up with 12 large boxes :lol: but I do have a large shed. I put a photo on Facebook and now have a lot of rabbit friends interested in their hay.

I just got the sample pack of Timothy, Timothy second cut and orchard. It’s going down very well with my two!

Hmmm I might give it a go once I finish off my Small Pet Select box as I only have room for two big boxes at a time.

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk

So what’s orchid hay?

Does anyone else regularly use hayboxclub club other than me?

I'd avoid Orchid hay :lol: I assume just another grass variety. You need Omi.

We were getting through lots of haybox (timothy, not tried meadow) then they suddenly ent off it. Dunno why, it looks & smells perfect. Boo now loves the meadow hay I got off Etsy but it took her 2 weeks.

In order they like the Timothy first cut, the orchard and the Timothy 2nd last. I’m likely to get the Timothy with the flowers for my next hay order- I like the fact that it comes in small boxes, as we have a small flat!

Also just ordered a sample of the M&T hay too

Back