• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Another new hay company

Omi

Wise Old Thumper
Have just looked at Jane's link (to Herbyhay) on her posts :)

Have you tried it Jane? It does look very special, although not cheap :) I like the fact they donate some to rescues too.

Is this the place?

https://healthyherby.co.uk/

I couldn't find herby hay on Google :( what do the taste testers reckon of it? Is it stalky? Wondering if Atticus might do well on it :)

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Yep, that’s the one. Really prompt delivery too in sturdy cardboard boxes :)

The Timothy Hay is stalky, my lot favour the Orchard Hay though x

Last edited:
Yep, that’s the one. Really prompt delivery too in sturdy cardboard boxes :)

The Timothy Hay is stalky, my lot favour the Orchard Hay though x
Ah thanks, did you order the 15kg? How big is the box? Like could you carry it through a doorway easily without worrying about hitting the sides? [emoji38] I'ma order some to try :)

Where does everybun store their hay? Seriously I don’t know how you cope without bunny bars. I saw a house today and I have no idea where I would keep all the hay boxes?

Where does everybun store their hay? Seriously I don’t know how you cope without bunny bars. I saw a house today and I have no idea where I would keep all the hay boxes?

We only have one lot at a time, currently 8.5kgs from timothyhay.co.uk and don't order any more until that is nearly eaten. It is stored on a high shelf in the bunny shed.

In a garage.. My actual house doesn't have one though so idek where I'ma store hay [emoji38] probably get a shed or something for hay storage

On a high shelves in the bunny room. And I’ve got a small shed for mainly goat stuff, baled hay and bedding outside.

in my or the spare bedroom:lol: litter, random hays, cookies, readigrass, medicines, blankets & fleecesys in understair cupboard

Back